Sunday, August 31, 2014

Book to Movie - Again!?!

What's the Deal?! Is Hollywood out of ideas?

The answer is, No. They aren't out of ideas. There are so many books made into movies, a person could wonder. However, it seems to come in waves. I like to think it all started with the increasing demand from the procrastinating English student. :)

In this post I want to introduce an author who will have my attention and readership for the rest of my life, Gayle Forman. She has a multitude of talent she bestows on the world through her many books including her series:

If I Stay
You may recognize "If I Stay" from its previews as a major motion picture! I have been thrilled ever sense. I urge all readers, if you liked "Fault in Our Stars" you'll freak over "If I Stay." 
Just another great read you can't miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment